A tailor-made solution.
ALEGrO's two converter stations in Aachen and Liège convert direct current into alternating current and vice versa, to be used on the Belgian or German electricity grid. The converters in those stations generate a lot of heat. Arcsom developed a custom HVAC solution to ventilate, cool and heat the rooms containing electronics and converters in the best possible way.
The same was done for the technical staff's offices, ensuring they could do their work in a pleasant environment. By providing redundant ventilation systems, the proper air quality and temperature in the stations is always guaranteed.
- Dedicated project team with 3 Arcsom experts
- 4 to 5 days per week of on-site assistance during startup
- HVAC automation of both converter rooms and offices
- Tailor-made solution for converter stations with power in excess of 1,000 megawatts
- Integration of Daikin units